2021-01-08 | Mentor Cook
● Min High School or equivalent.
● Male, Height min 165, Female min 160, Age Max 28 yo.
● Has experience in the food & beverage industry, preferably fast food chain restaurants.
● Min. 1-2 years experience with restaurant or kitchen health and safety regulations.
● Ability to work well in a stressful and fast-paced environment.
● Ability to lead small team in the cloud kitchen
● Ability to interact productively with co-workers and function well in a team environment;
● Candidate must be willing to work in Talent Cloud Kitchen in Indonesia
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
● The position is responsible for providing training support for Company within a specified territory to
develop unrivaled culture and talent for Kitchen
● Field training support includes the coordination, facilitation, and delivery of training programs.
● Effective training support builds operator capability (primarily Above Restaurant Leader) to drive
consistent execution of our talent and culture systems, tools, and processes; including, but not limited
to, certifications, new program initiatives, calendar and restaurant team training programs. Examples of
specific training Capstone, Keystone, Talent Kitchen, Learning Zone, etc.
● Plan and deliver standards, systems, processes, and tools training
● Complete training needs assessments during field visits to identify knowledge, skills, and/or ability gaps
● Facilitate necessary program training by Learning & Development Department, including participation in
Nasional Class Operations & Association meetings
● Drive Brand awareness of training completion rates and partner on a plan to achieve brand standards
● Logistical support for Field Training Classes
● Review employee performance and learning
● Coordinate and monitor enrollment, schedules, costs, and equipment
● Coordinate with FTM, Outlet / Manager and Area Manager.